ERP Solution Support
We assist customers in achieving the most out their ERP systems by supplying expert assistance for the application, upgrade, and also improvement of their ERP systems. As firms grow, their company requires changes and also their ERP has to improve with them. We provide extensive ERP experience across many packages offering support and assistance so companies will boost their ERP efficiency and manage execution after purchase. Below are a few of the services we give:
- Support for ERP implementation
- Evaluation of bolt on package for ERP such as EDI, barcoding, tax management, business intelligence,
- Support for upgrade of your ERP and supporting systems
- Software evaluation to determine if their are better ERP packages to support your business.
- ERP package support to provide clients with specific package expertise of the leading packages including: Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Sage, Infor, Epicor, and QAD.
Our software selection and evaluation solutions aid companies in the making of difficult long term decisions utilizing an organized approach that furthers the company goals. We priorities the complex task to clearly understand software capacities to integrate efficiently with your company's procedures. Critical aspects of our strategy include:
- We provide a proven methodology based on 15+ years in performing software selections to help you get to the best software for your business.
- We are independent of any software company but provide deep knowledge of functionality and packages based on our experience.
- We utilize our expertise coupled with industry research and vendor feedback to provide the clearest understanding of a software’s capabilities.
- We have deep functional expertise to help identify true knockout criteria that are key differentiators between the software packages that impact fit for the business and ability to implement.
ECC11 has helped companies evaluate several systems, including ERP, WMS, CRM, Quality, Production, Planning, Accounting, Document Management, Payroll, HR, and Barcoding.